We are upgrading our system, You can order from 2078-08-03 BS
- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- To achieve a nice smooth finish, it's essential to sand to help prepare the area for painting application, by sanding you are removing imperfections (also known as pimples), creating a nice smooth finish while at the same time adding adhesion by developing small, rough ridges for the paint to stick to.
- Using the right sandpaper can make all the difference in woodworking, painting, or finishing project; but choosing between the many different types of sandpaper that are available can be a challenge. Here are some tips on how to choose the best sandpaper for your next project.
- Sandpaper is rated numerically according to the size of the grit particles. The lower the number, the coarser the grit; and the higher the number, the finer the sandpaper.
- Since coarse sandpaper leaves deeper scratches, start with the finest sandpaper that will tackle the project easily and work your way up to finer grits. Here are some common sandpaper grit sizes and what projects to use them one.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top