- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Title: 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality Is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do about It - Chuck Collins
- ISBN: 9781609947613
- Publication : Collins
- Genre: Non Fiction
Over the past thirty years, we've seen a radical redistribution of wealth upward to a tiny fraction of the population. Here, activist Chuck Collins explains how it happened and marshals wide-ranging data to show exactly what 99/1 percent divide means in the real world and the damage it causes to individuals,businesses, and the earth. Most important, he answers the burning question, what can be done about it? He offers a common-sense guid to bringing about a society that works for everyone: the 100 percent.This is a struggle that can be won. After all, the odds are 99 to 1 in our favor.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top