We are upgrading our system, You can order from 2078-08-03 BS
- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- TITLE: SACHIN( A HUNDRED HUNDREDS NOW ) - V.KRISHNASWAMY
- ISBN: 978935029999
- PUBLICATION: HARPER SPORT PUBLICATION
- GENRE: NON FICTION. SPORT
THE WAIT IS OVER. FOR THE WORLD'S FINEST BATSMAN AND FOR A NATION OF CRICKET LOVERS WHOSE HOPES AND AMBITIONS ACCOMPANIED SACHIN TENDULKAR EVERY TIME HE STEPPED OUT TO BAT.
ON 16 MARCH 2012, AT MIRPUR IN DHAKA, AFTER OPENING THE INNINGS FOR INDIA, SACHIN NUDGED THE BALL TO BEHIND SQUARE LEG IN FORTY-FOURTH OVER TO CROSS THE FINAL BARRIER: A HUNDRED CENTURIES IN INTERNATIONAL CRICKET. IN THIS ACCOUNTOF THE MASTER BATSMAN'S INCREDIBLE JOURNEY, SPORTSWRITTER V.KRISHNASWAMY TAKES US THROUGH EVERY HUNDRED, EVERY PEAK SCALED ON SACHIN'S WAY TO BE TOP.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top