Airfree ® Air Purifier Model- P40
- Air purifier recommended for rooms up to 16 m².
- Airfree ® is the natural solution to asthma, respiratory allergies and mould. Eliminates dust mites, bacteria, fungi, virus, pollen, allergens of domestic animals and other microorganisms from the air.
- The effectiveness of Airfree air purifiers at reducing the amount of microorganisms and harmful substances from the air has been proven by INETI and dozens of other international laboratories. Airfree air purifiers are effective against bacteria, viruses, mildew, mould, dust mite allergens, pet allergens, pollen and tobacco odours.
Exclusive patented technology
- The TSS technology used in Airfree air purifiers is exclusive and established in over 50 countries world wide.
- Airfree air purifiers need no maintenance. There is no need to change filters or moving parts.
- Only the Airfree air purifier combines high efficiency with an award-winning design that beautifully complements the appearance of your home.
- The TSS technology used in the Airfree air purifier is completely silent. With no fans or turbines, a good night’s sleep is guaranteed.
Low energy consumption
- The Airfree air purifier uses less energy than a 60 w light bulb.
Clean, environmentally-friendly technology
- The Airfree air purifier needs no maintenance or replacement parts and generates no waste.
Small and portable
- The Airfree air purifier is easy to transport, weighs less than 2 kg and takes up very little space.
No ozone or ion emissions
- The Airfree air purifier emits no ions and is the only one on the market proven to reduce the concentration of ozone in the atmosphere.
- Airfree technology has been tested and proven by dozens of laboratories worldwide.
- Capacity – 16 m²
- Weight (kg) – 1.6
- Guarantee (years) – 2
- Energy Consumption (watts) – 37- 45
- Size – 21.5 cm (diameter) x 26.5 cm (height)
- Voltage (volts) – 220-240
- Thermistor safety sensors, thermal fuse, tilt sensor, varistor, current limiting fuse
- Exclusive Night Light
How does it work?
- Airfree’s exclusive technology works by eliminating microorganisms and allergens, destroying them in a fraction of a second. Depending on the model, between 14,000 and 20,000 litres of air pass through the Airfree device every hour, treating all the air in the room in a very short space of time.
- The process works in much the same way as sterilising water by boiling it; when water is boiled, the microorganisms it contains are eliminated. In similar fashion, Airfree continually draws in air from the room, heating it to over 200 ºC and instantly sterilising it. The purified air is then cooled inside the device before being returned to the room.
- The entire process is completely silent and requires no maintenance, not even the occasional replacement of parts. All you have to do is switch the device on and leave it to get on with the job