- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Material Wood
- Item Dimensions 298 x 222 x 9 mm
- Item Weight 400 Grams
- Manufacturer Recommended Age 3 to 6 Years
- Color Multicolor
- Youngsters move with the steed of a hare when putting this 35-pieces puzzle together. Teaches uppercase alphabets plus numbers 1-9. Children learn through play as they fit the brightly coloured pieces in the cavities of the board. Key features: Unique: Each puzzle has a built-in tray which provides a stable base while the child is playing and also serves as a container preventing scattering and the loss of pieces when not in use. Durable: Made from MDF by a special process. The pieces can be wiped or cleaned with a piece of moist cloth. Naughty fingers cannot peel or scratch the pieces. Attractive: Bright and colourful pieces those are attractive to children.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top