We are upgrading our system, You can order from 2078-08-03 BS
- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
Pot Size : 9cm
- The Anthurium Diamond Red is hardly seen without its vibrant red blooming flowers, which in fact are waxy leaves! Each of its flowers last up to eight weeks and are quickly greeted with new ones. Tip on keeping this plant healthy and happy; position it in indirect light to be greeted with more flowers!
- Light: Flourishes in bright but indirect sunlight
- Water: Water every 1-2 weeks; allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Soil: Can be prepared by mixing cocopeats, vermicompost, vermiculite and perlite in an equal ratio.
- Fertilizer: To get the best blooms, use a fertilizer that has a higher phosphorus number.
- Humidity: Prefers high humidity (23.9°C-29.4°C).
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top