What a lovely sweetheart! The anthurium white champion is met with a rich shade of purest whites, Seeing this plant, will just leave you in awe! Not only is it a visual delight, but it also packs itself with being a great air-purifier cancelling out harmful toxins from its surrounding spaces.
- Light: Flourishes in bright but indirect sunlight
- Water: Allow the soil to dry out between watering
- Soil: Can be prepared by mixing cocopeats, vermicompost, vermiculite and perlite in an equal ratio
- Fertilizer: To get the best blooms, use a fertilizer that has a higher phosphorus number
- Humidity: Prefers high humidity (23.9°C-29.4°C)