We are upgrading our system, You can order from 2078-08-03 BS
- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Sesame oil is highly nourishing, lubricating and popularly used for hair growth and to maintain scalp health, natural sun-blocking agent. Massaging Sesame oil into your scalp every night help to treat dandruff while soothing the scalp and preventing further aggravation. Amala contains lots of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving hair strength and luster, great hair conditioner. An effective treatment for dandruff and enhance the natural colour of hair. It also stimulates hair growth owing to its high iron and carotene content. Shikakai makes your hair softer, add a beautiful shine and strengthen hair roots. It’s calm and soothing on an irritated head and can actually heal minor cuts on your scalp. When it mixed with Reetha it is an excellent way to clean your hair and scalp. The Reetha makes your hair shinier and softer. It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature which keeps your scalp free from dandruff and prevents hair loss. Bhringaraj is a natural remedy often used to promote hair growth. Bhringaraj is touted as a natural solution for hair loss and prematurely graying hair. Using Bhringaraj is purported to increase the hair’s thickness and luster as well. It is said to increase feelings of calmness, massaging the scalp with bhringaraj is sometimes used to improve sleep and alleviate stress. Harro is used for dying, conditioning, nourishing hair and scalp. The Barro is promoting hair growth. It is used to cure headache and makes hair shiny.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top