- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Scars: Scars are an integral part of the healing process and result from an overproduction of collagen at the wound site. Scars go through numerous changes as they mature, but they are permanent in nature. Bio-Oil is formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, but it can never remove them.Bio-Oil should be massaged in a circular motion into the scar, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months. On new scars, Bio-Oil should be applied only once the wound has healed, and should not be used on broken skin.
- Stretch marks: When the body expands faster than the covering skin, the skin tears, forming a scar as it heals. These scars are visible on the surface of the skin as stretch marks. The likelihood of developing stretch marks varies according to skin type, race, age, diet and hydration of the skin. Those most prone to stretch marks include individuals who experience periods of rapid weight gain or sudden growth spurts.Stretch marks are permanent in nature, and although Bio-Oil is formulated to help improve their appearance, it can never remove them.
- Uneven skin tone: Uneven skin tone occurs when there is an inconsistent production of melanin by the body. This can be triggered by external causes, such as excessive exposure to the sun or the use of poor quality skin lightening products; or internal causes, such as hormonal fluctuations. Bio-Oil helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Ageing skin: Wrinkled skin commonly associated with ageing is largely caused by the weakening of the collagen and elastin support system in the skin. Bio-Oil contains numerous ingredients that help to plasticise the skin, making it softer, smoother and more supple, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkled skin. Bio-Oil also moisturises, which improves the texture, tone and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bio-Oil should be applied to the affected areas twice daily.
- Results will vary from individual to individual.
- Dehydrated skin: The surface of the skin has an invisible oil layer which acts as a barrier to stop moisture from escaping. In a very dry climate this lipid layer is often unable to cope and too much moisture is drawn out of the skin. Daily bathing or showering may exacerbate this by stripping away the lipid layer due to the astringent effects of soap and water. Bio-Oil supplements the skin’s natural oil layer, helping to restore its barrier function of retaining moisture.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top