- It is also known as Himalayan black salt.
- Thus, being much beneficial for health.
- Black salt helps in thinning on the blood.
- It maintains a regular blood flow in the body, reducing high cholesterol and blocking.
- The black salton other hand is agoodsource of iron and a unique component of sodium
- Black salt also possesses medicinal properties, so it helps in digestive ailment, indigestion, loss of appetite, flatulence, heartburn, gas and abdominal distension.
Black Salt is a kiln-fired rock salt used in South Asia with a sulphurous, pungent-smell. It is also known as "Himalayan black salt", Sulemani namak, bit lobon, kala noon, or pada loon and manufactured from the salts mined in the regions surrounding the Himalayas.