- Water: Keep the soil moist but not soggy.
- Soil: Well draining peat moss based soil
- Sunlight: Can tolerate shade but thrives well in bright light
- Fertilizer: Thrives in fertilizers rich in nitrogen such as urea, sulfur-coated urea, ammonium sulfate, or cottonseed meal
- Humidity: Can tolerate low temperatures from -20 ° C to -25 °C (-5 °F to -13°F) in winter.
No doubt why they are known as “superfood”. Their excellent source of nutritional properties makes them popular among other fruit varieties. Since they're very popular, owning them will make you feel bougie.