Are you all geared up to bring this feisty one home? Meet with the hot and happening Calathea Flamestar. She packs herself with rich shades of deep greens. Its evergreen and flashy foliage makes this a must-have plant to get into your spaces.
- Light: Flourishes in bright but indirect sunlight
- Water: Allow the soil to dry out between watering
- Soil: Can be prepared by mixing cocopeats, vermicompost, vermiculite and perlite in an equal ratio
- Fertilizer: To get the best blooms, use a fertilizer that has a higher phosphorus number
- Humidity: Prefers high humidity (23.9°C-29.4°C)