- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
Pot Size: 11 cm
Are you ready to join the dark side of plants? Yes? Then our Calathea roseopicta dottie is the plant to get! It is covered with rich burgundy shades that are edged in pink and a central pink stroke. The deep purple undersides leaves no doubt of its tropical roots.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light
- Water: Water every 1-2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out half way down between waterings
- Soil: Use well-draining and fertile soil (can be prepared by mixing cocopeats, vermicompost, vermiculite and perlite in an equal ratio)
- Fertilizer: Fertilize monthly with a well-balanced standard fertilizer.
- Humidity: Normal room humidity (15C-23C)
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top