A beginner-friendly plant, The Parlour Palm also known as “Neanthe bella” is a species of small palm tree and is one of the most sought after indoor palms as it thrives in our homes and is one of the cheapest palms in the market. It is a woody plant with a slender green trunk and has bright green leaves on arching stems giving it an eclectic vibe.
- Light: Thrives in bright indirect light
- Water: Let the soil be just moist. Avoid overwatering!
- Soil: Prefers a well-draining and fertile soil that also easily retains moisture
- Fertilizer: Fertilize monthly with a well-balanced organic fertilizer
- Humidity: Prefers high humidity (18.3°-26.7°C)