- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Main material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- This coffee maker is made up of 3 sections
- The water reservoir (the base).
- The ground coffee hopper.
- The brewed coffee reservoir (the top).
- This classic espresso coffee maker is a stovetop coffee maker that makes excellent quality.
- It is very easy to use, and the fact that it is manual, you don’t get all the complicated buttons in brewing the coffee.
- Simply add water and ground coffee and a light pressure will create a rich, flavorful espresso, tasting similar to from an electric machine without the cream on top.
How to use?
- Fill up the base with water up to BUT NOT ABOVE the escape valve.
- Fill the coffee hopper with ground coffee.
- Screw on the top.
- Place on the stove or heat source and bring to the boil.
- DO NOT allow flames or excess heat up the sides of the coffee maker as this will damage the handle and make the coffee maker painful to pick up.
- When the coffee is ready you will recognize the unmistakable aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
- Use an oven glove and carefully remove the coffee maker from the heat source and pour your coffee.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top