- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Product Dimensions 298 x 222 x 18 mm
- Material Wood
- Item Weight 400 g
- Recommended Age 3 to 6 Years
- Colour Multicolor
- Brand Little Genius
- Board Thickness 9 mm
- A fine crafted soft wooden puzzle offer hands on introduction to number 1 to 10. Children learn through play as they lfit the brightly coloured animal & birds in the cavities of the board. These Knobs also make the puzzle ideal for children with impaired motor skill. It helps to build their imagination and sharpness their power of observation. It also exercises their memory, improves finger coordination and helps them to sort out differences in shapes, size and colours. Key features: Unique: Each puzzle has a built-in tray which provides a stable base while the child is playing and also serves as a container preventing scattering and the loss of pieces when not in use. Durable: Made from MDF by a special process. The pieces can be wiped or cleaned with a piece of moist cloth. Naughty fingers cannot peel or scratch the pieces. Attractive: Bright and colourful pieces those are attractive to children.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top