- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
Crassula ovata 'Horn Tree' are succulent houseplants, which makes them fairly resilient and easy to grow indoors.With their thick, woody stems and glossy green fleshy leaves, jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing for use as a decorative houseplant
- Light: Jade plant thrives well in bright indirect Light. Direct sunlight can be fine in areas where the summer is not too hot.
- Water: Follow Drying out in between watering. Excess water can be detrimental.
- Soil: The Soil need to be fertile and well drained where there is no water logging. Fertile soil rich in humus can be prepared.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize Jades in every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Use a general-purpose liquid houseplant Fertilizer, but dilute the mixture to one-third to one-half the solution recommended on the container. Withhold Fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top