- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Areca tree is cultivated in the regions of Japan, China, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Philippines, Africa, and East Indies.
- This palm feather tree grows to a height of 1.5 meters and produces a fruit called betel nut.
- This nut is used in the fresh form, as well as in the dried form, and the nut can be boiled or roasted.
- The taste of the betel nut is warm and acidic and mixes well with all spices. Quid is the package that is used for eating the betel nut. Men, women, and children regularly consume the quid to enjoy its health benefits.