- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- This is a Vegetarian product
- Areca tree is cultivated in the regions of Japan, China, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Philippines, Africa and East Indies.
- This palm feather tree grows to a height of 1.5 meters, and produces a fruit called betel nut.
- This nut is used in the fresh form, as well as in the dried form, and the nut can be boiled or roasted.
- The taste of the betel nut is warm and acidic, and mixes well with all spices. Quid is the package that is used for eating the betel nut. Men, women and children regularly consume the quid to enjoy its health benefits.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top