- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- TITLE: DEFEAT MALARIA - DR. ASHA CHOWDRY
- ISBN: 9788131906767
- PUBLICATION: HEALTH HARMONY PUBLICATION
- GENRE: NON FICTION, HEALTH
MALARIA IS ONE OF THE COMMONEST DISEASE AFFECTING THE MANKIND. EVERY YEAR THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM THIS DISEASE ALL OVER THE WORLD DUE TO THE BITE OF A MOSQUITO WHICH SURVIVES IN STAGNANT WATER AND ACTS LIKE A SOURCE OF INFECTION. THIS BOOK EXPLAINS THE PROSPECTS FOR BRINGING MALARIA UNDER CONTROL WITH PREVENTION AND SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATION. IS OFFERS DESCRIPTION OF MALARIA WITH ITS SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS SO THAT ONE CAN EASILY MAKE IT OUT IN THE VERY EARLY STAGE AND CAN THERE BY GET PROMPT TREATMENT. IT DETERMINES ACCURATE RAPID DIAGONISTIC TESTS ALONG WITH CASE MANAGEMENT AND TREATMENT OF MALARIA WITH CONVENTIONAL LINE AND ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES AS WELL. UPTO 64% OF PEOPLE GET SICK WHILE TRAVELLING THE DEVELOPING WORLD. KEEPING THIS IN VIEW, THIS BOOK OFFERS PROPHYLAXIS MEASURES FOR TRAVELLERS. IT EXPLAINS IMPLEMENTATION OF HOME BASED MANAGEMENT OF MALARIA MAKING IT USEFUL AND A REFERENCE GUIDE FOR LAYPERSONS, STUDENTS AND PRACTITIONERS.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top