- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- How To use at homeFill the enema bag with your desired solution, using warm water
- Hang the bag alongside the bathtub so that you can access it while lying on your left side.
- Lubricate the end of the tube to make insertion more comfortable before inserting the tube, no more than 2inches into your rectum
How to take the enema?
- Find a comfortable spot to do the enema, such as a private bathroom.
- Wash out the enema pot a couple of times and then pour 300-500 ml of clean lukewarm water in your enema pot.
- Lubricate the tip of the pipe with natural coconut or olive oil.
- Place the enema pot on a high shelf - it needs to be higher than your butt.
- Kneel down on the floor. Bend down with your butt in the in the air and head on the ground. Insert the pipe in your rectum about 2 inches. Hold the tip of the pipe with one hand so it doesn’t fall out. Use the clamp to control the intensity of water flow. Let the water completely empty inside your intestines.
- Then, pull out the pipe and hold the water inside your intestines for 5-10 minutes. Walk while massaging your stomach clockwise, and then anticlockwise. The encrusted filth will start leaving its place. When you feel the pressure go the bathroom, go sit on the toilet and relax. You will be so surprised to see how full of waste your intestines were.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top