- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- TITLE: FIREARMS
- ISBN: 9781407516073
- PUBLICATION: PARAGON BOOKS PUBLICATION
FIREARMS INCLUDES A DETAILED HISTORICAL OVERVIEW OF FIREARMS FROM THE MEDIEVAL PERIOD TO THE PRESENT DAY, ALONG WITH ENTRIES ON INDIVIDUAL WEAPONS, AND TECHNICAL SPREADS EXPLAINING HOW WEAPONS WORK.
EACH WEAPON IS ACCOMPANIED BY A PHOTOGRAPH OR ILLUSTRATION AND A FULL SPECIFICATION
INCLUDES 350 WEAPONS DIVIDED INTO 5 SECTIONS:
HANDGUNS, MUSKETS AND RIFLES, SUBMACHINE GUNS, MACHINE GUNS, AND SHOTGUNS
FEATURES 20 TECHNICAL SPREADS SHOWING HOW SMALL ARMS WORK AND CUTAWAY DIAGRAS
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top