Wanting to add a unique plant to your collection? The Manjula pothos might be a great addition. Also known as the Happy Leaf, it is referred to as a climbing vine but in a much smaller size. This easy to care for house plant produces glossy marbled white and green that are heavily spotted and cream white and green streaked making it a great trinket for your plant collection.
- Water: Water religiously, allow the top half of the soil to dry out before watering again
- Soil: Prefers a quick-draining potting soil that dries out quickly
- Light: Thrives in medium to bright indirect light
- Fertilizer: Feed twice monthly with an organic and balanced liquid fertilizer
- Humidity: Average household humidity (12.8°-26.7°C)