- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- How to Memorize Anything: The Ultimate Handbook to Explore and Improve Your Memory - Aditi Singhal and Sudhir Singhal
- ISBN: 9788184005219
- Publication : Edury Press
- Genre: Non Fiction
CAN WE REALLY MEMORIZE ANYTHING?
The answer is, ‘Yes we can!’ From Guinness World Record holders (for conducting the largest maths class on memorizing times tables till 99) Aditi Singhal and Sudhir Singhal comes a book that will serve as a manual to explore the immense power of your memory through a scientific yet simple approach. It will:
• Explain concepts with simple illustrations
• While teaching you memory techniques, it will also discuss their application in real life, like memorizing appointments, presentations, names and faces, long answers, spellings, formulae, vocabulary, foreign languages and general information
• Give the scientific interpretation of ancient memory-enhancing practices that will be particularly useful for students, teachers, professors, doctors, managers, marketing and other professionals as well as the common man
Following the unparalleled success of How to Become a Human Calculator, Aditi Singhal and Sudhir Singhal turn their hands to helping you master the right method to input any information using which you can easily memorize anything and, more important, recall it whenever required.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top