- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- A pairing puzzle to introduce the concept of visualize and match. A fine collection of wooden puzzles designed to develop hand and eye co-ordination and the recognition of simple shapes while putting these knob pieces back in the cavities. Each knob has a grip that is made for the easy manipulation of the pieces. These big knobs also make the puzzles ideal for children with impaired motor skills. Unique: Each puzzle has a built-in tray which provides a stable base while the child is playing and also serves as a container preventing scattering and the loss of pieces when not in use. Durable: Made from MDF by a special process. The pieces can be wiped or cleaned with a piece of moist cloth. Naughty fingers cannot peel or scratch the pieces. Attractive: Bright and colourful pieces those are attractive to children.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS
MP-01 : Match The Pair Food Puzzle
MP-02 : Animal And Their Baby
MP-03 : Animal And Their Home
MP-04 : Learn Addition
MP-05 : Learn Substration
- Product Dimensions 298 x 222 x 18 mm
- Material wood
- Recommended Age 3 to 6 years
- Colour Multicolor
- Brand Little Genius
- Board Thickness 9 mm
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top