- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- Managers As Mentors: Building Partnerships for Learning - Chip R. Bell
- ISBN: 9781626561397
- Language : English
- Publication : Bk
- Genre: Non Fiction
This latest edition of the classic Managers as Mentors is a rapid-fire read that guides leaders in helping associates grow in today’s tumultuous organizations. Thoroughly revised throughout with twelve new chapters, this edition places increased emphasis on the mentor acting as a learning catalyst with the protégé rather than simply handing down knowledge.
As with previous editions, a fictional case study of a mentor-protégé relationship runs through the book. But now this is augmented with interviews with six top US CEOs. New chapters cover topics such as the role of mentoring in spurring innovation and mentoring a diverse and dispersed workforce accustomed to interacting digitally. Also new to this edition is the Mentor’s Toolkit, six resources to help in developing the mentor-protégé relationship. This hands-on guide teaches leaders to be the kind of confident coaches integral to learning organizations.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top