Model No.: MTI-24HWFN1
Capacity: 2.0 ton (4100-28000 BTU/hr)
Warranty: 12 months on Compressor, 12 months on Spare Parts & 12 months service
Installation Cost: Applicable as per standard rate.
- Nominal cooling capacity (BTU ): 24000 (4100-28000)
- Nominal heat capacity (BTU ): 24000 (4300-29000)
- Nominal cold consumption: 2370 (400-3255) Watts
- Nominal heat consumption: 2170 (400-2955) Watts
- Operating Current (Heat/Cool): 8.7 (1.8-14.1)/10.4 (1.8-14.4) Amp.
- Refrigerant Type: R410
- Indoor Air flow (L / M / H): 960/1110/1360 m3 / h
- Indoor Sound pressure (L / M / H): 35/38/41 dBA
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Outdoor Sound pressure: 55 dBA
- Indoor dimension (WxHxD): 920x635x270 mm
- Outdoor dimension (WxHxD): 845x363x702 mm
- Weight: 28 kgs (Indoor) /49 kgs (Outdoor)
The Midea great air conditioners and have enhanced performance due to their advanced engineering provided by one of the leading companies in the air conditioning industry. The air conditioner’s simple design makes it easy install, maintain and clean, all to help you save money. In addition, it is ideal for everyday use with features such as a remote control, air cleaning, heating and cooling. With 24000 BTU, this powerful split has an energy efficiency rating of A++/A+ so you don’t have to spend a large sum of money to stay cool or hot.
Get the Midea 24000 BTU/hr ductable air conditioner and put your your office into cool comfort. The outstanding features of the Midea ductable Air conditioner include:
Flexible air intake position
Air inlet direction is from rear as standard or can be changed to bottom.
Built in drain pump
The built in drain pump can lift the condensate water up to 750mm.
Multi channel air flow distribution
The units are suitable for different room types, its multi channel air distribution gives you comfort in every corner.
LED chassis mounted display
Built in display for easy trouble shooting and system information.
Fresh air inlet
Built in fresh air inlet to create a more comfortable environment.
Flexible control and easy maintenance
The electrical control box can be removed away from the unit for easy maintenance access. Standard functional ports are included such as remote On/Off, dry contact switch and alarm signal output.