- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- APPLICATION: Useful for flattening or pressing poori, papad and khakra in kitchen. Heavy presser machine approx 1kg with easy operation. Use some oil while you use it so that the dough does not get sticky.
- SIZE: This puri machine is of large size and having working diameter of nearly 7 inches. It is suitable for making small rotis not big rotis.
- EASY TO USE, CLEAN & CARE: Puri press is suitable for beginner to make perfectly round (evenly in shape & thin) Puri. The grip of the handle is provided with non-slippery plastic that is textured for optimum grip. To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth.
- ANTI SLIP SOLE: This puri presser is provided with an anti-skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
- NOTE: Do not expect 100% flattening as in case of belan made puris, but you will get 90% to 95% of that for sure. Rest depends on practice. THIS IS NOT AN ELECTRIC ROTI MAKER. THIS MACHINE JUST FLATTEN THE DOUGH (PEDA) AND MAKE IT IN ROUND SHAPE.
What's in the box: 1 Piece Puri Maker
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top