- The sellers should upload their product in the seller system themselves.
- Stock, Rate and Order must be managed by the seller themselves.
- As the order is placed, OK Dam will pick up the products from the seller after confirmation from the customer and deliver them to the customer.
- Some goods will have to be delivered by seller themselves. This will be done by mutual understanding.
- The seller will have to issue, either a VAT bill or PAN bill invoice in the name of the customer for the sold goods.
- The seller is held responsible in a case the goods are sold to the customer without issuing invoice.
- While keeping the rate of the product in seller system, the seller should also add the commission to be received by OK Dam.
- The invoice of the commission amount taken by OK Dam will be provided to the seller.
- If the buyer wants to return the goods, the return should be accepted by the seller within seven days if the condition of the good sold is same as before.
- The seller will be paid online within seven days after the delivery of goods to the customers.
- The commission to be received by the seller will depend upon the product.
- The commission will be levied to the seller only on the items sold.
- In the case of warranty on the goods issued by the seller, they themselves are to be accountable. In case of any defect in the products, OK Dam will provide the contact number of the seller to the costumer.
*नोट: सामान बिक्रि गर्न को लागि काठमाडौँ उपत्यका भित्र अनिबार्य स्टोर हुनु पर्ने छ, अन्यथा तपाईंले भरेको बिबरण रद्ध हुनेछ।
समान बिक्रि को लागि भ्याट प्यान नम्बर स्था.ले.नं खोजी मा चेक गरिने छ नम्बर मिलेमा मात्र प्रकिया अगाडी बढ्ने छ।
My Cart (0)
Need help? We're available at +977 1 4965151 Email us at or Viber Support
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top