- Easy To Use.
- Quality And Safety.
- English Style Ice Bag
- Fast Relief, Anytime, Anywhere
- Multipurpose: Used for cold or hot therapy, cold therapy can be used for headache, fever, toothache, sprain, bruises, bumps and other sports injuries while hot therapy can be used for muscle pain & spasms, sprain, strain & stiffness etc
- Easy to use. For cold therapy, simply fill with ice cubes and a little water to relieve discomfort. For hot therapy, just add some hot water (not boiling) and apply to the needed areas.
- Quality and Safety. Thanks to the leak-proof lock, worry no longer about spilling water out, dripping and wet cloth.
- English style ice bag cold compresses are made of waterproof rubberized fabric with a plastic screw cap to securely keep the ice and melt water inside the bag. Bags are made of heavy-duty material and are reusable.
Fast Relief, Anytime, Anywhere - Keep one handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.