२०७८ /०६/२६ गते फूलपाती बाट २०७८/०६/३१ गते सम्म सम्पूर्ण होम डेलिभरी सेवा बन्द रहने सम्बन्धित सबै मा जानकारी गर्दछौ साथै हाम्रा समस्त ग्राहकवर्गहरु मा बडा दशैं २०७८ को हार्दिक मंगलमय शुभकामना ब्यक्त गर्दछौ ।
- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
An umbrella tree with a dwarf suffix attached to it is what makes this plant attractive. Native to Australia and Taiwan, Schefflera is also known as octopus tree and parasol plant that has smaller, glossy and broad leaves, and may feature creamy variegation sometimes.
- Type of plant: Indoor/ outdoor
- Water: Frequently during the growing plants; dry soil between watering
- Soil: Well-draining sandy loam soil with an acidic to slightly alkaline
- Sunlight: Bright but indirect light
- Fertilizer: During the growth period, feed schefflera plants twice a week with liquid fertilizer, or use two applications of slow-release pellets
- Humidity: High humidity; temperatures below 60 degrees
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top