- Premium Rubber Hottie HOT WATER POUCH BAG HEAT BAG FOR PAIN RELIEF
- A Must Have for Ever Home
- New Hot Water Heating Bottle
- Best & Old Method for Heating a Particular Area
- Perfect for hot or cold water.
- Wide opening for easy filling, ribbed surface helps maintain temperature.
- Classic hot water bottle can be used alone for aches and pains, outdoor events, sleep comforts, sports injuries and more.
- Hot Water Bag / bottle For Heat Therapy
- Hot Water bags are excellent for Heat Therapy and Recommended for following:
- To reduce pain arising from menstrual cramps
- Relieve all body aches due to pulled muscles, spasm or arthritic problem
- Warm up baby beds.
Hold the bottle in an upright position and fill water slowly to avoid the hot water splashing back.
Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum
Do not use hot water above 65 - 70 degree Celsius
DO NOT USE BOILING WATER
Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
Handing should always be carried out by an adult.
Check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals.
Hot water bottle can cause burns- avoid prolonged direct contact to skin