- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
About the Book:
- The Science of Being Great by Wallace D. Wattles
- In this companion piece to The Life Triumphant, the bestselling author of the inspirational classic As a Man Thinketh continues his life's goal of revealing universal principles-both spiritual and practical-to empower the individual. With his emphasis on personal responsibility and harnessing one's inner power, he covers such topics as the Science of Self-Control, Training of the Will, Cultivation of Concentration, the Power of Purpose, and the Joy of Accomplishment. This is self-help for the inner self, from a man who believed that we alone are masters of our own destiny. JAMES ALLEN (1864-1912) was an Englishman who retired from the business world to pursue a lifestyle of writing and contemplation. His books are classics in the fields of inspiration and spirituality. Although best known for As a Man Thinketh, he authored several other books that deal with the power of thought including The Path to Prosperity, The Way of Peace, and Entering the Kingdom.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top