- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; 1 edition (1 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386867249
- ISBN-13: 978-9386867247
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
“How we spend our time, what motivates us and what we want are all on a radical course of transformation.”
Our reliance on technology is rapidly changing how each of us experiences life. The compulsion to constantly check our devices plays on primal instincts. Through The Power of Off, Colier offers us a path for making use of the virtual world while still having healthy relationships and staying connected with what is genuinely meaningful in life. In this book, you will explore:
• How and why today’s devices push our buttons so effectively and what you can do to take back control of your life,
• Tips for navigating the increasingly complex ways in which technology is affecting our relationships, and
• A 30-day digital detox program to kick-start a new, healthier relationship with technology.
With The Power of Off, Colier sounds the call for wakefulness, reminding us that we can use technology in a way that promotes rather than detracts from our well-being.