- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
About the Book:
- **Winner of the Man Booker Prize 2016**
- ‘Outrageous, hilarious and profound.' Simon Schama, Financial Times
- ‘The longer you stare at Beatty's pages, the smarter you'll get.' Guardian
- ‘The most badass first 100 pages of an American novel I've read.' New York Times.A biting satire about a young man's isolated upbringing and the race trial that sends him to the Supreme Court, The Sellout showcases a comic genius at the top of his game.Born in Dickens on the southern outskirts of Los Angeles, the narrator of The Sellout spent his childhood as the subject in his father's racially charged psychological studies. He is told that his father's work will lead to a memoir that will solve their financial woes. But when his father is killed in a drive-by shooting, he discovers there never was a memoir. All that's left is a bill for a drive-through funeral.What's more, Dickens has literally been wiped off the map to save California from further embarrassment. Fuelled by despair, the narrator sets out to right this wrong with the most outrageous action conceivable: reinstating slavery and segregating the local high school, which lands him in the Supreme Court.In his trademark absurdist style, which has the uncanny ability to make readers want to both laugh and cry, The Sellout is an outrageous and outrageously entertaining indictment of our time.
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top