- Secure Shopping We are committed to protecting the security of your information
- 7 Days Returns Change of mind is not applicable
- Quality Checked We are providing top quality products and service.
- Estimated Delivery Time Kathmandu Valley: 1 to 3 Days
- This is a Vegetarian product
- Net Weight: 50 Gm
- Sweeten Recipes - Cinnamon Sticks is used to Sweeten Recipes due to its naturally occurring sweet taste; adding cinnamon to foods and recipes can help you reduce your consumption of sugar and thereby lowering the glycaemic load of your meal. They are good in regulating glucose levels and helps in diabetes management.
- Chef’s Choice – Professional Chef’s like to use Cinnamon Sticks for developing great recipes because the sweet and spicy aroma of cinnamon makes food delicious and mouth-watering. Cinnamon sticks add natural flavour to recipes and has many health benefits. They can enhance the flavour of your soups and chicken curries.
- Home Remedies - Cinnamon is used as home remedies in Indian households because of its several properties like antiseptic, antifungal, anthelmintic, antidiarrheal, antidote, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent, carminative, digestive etc. It has all essential nutrients that help keep your body healthy. It is natural source of sugars, fatty acids and amino acids.
- Improves Dental Health – Good oral care is essential for your teeth and gums. Cinnamon can relieve toothache. Chewing on a cinnamon stick or gargling cinnamon water (a pinch of cinnamon in plain water) can freshen your breath. Adding a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to your morning tea can ease a sore throat.
- 100% Original Guarantee
You may also like
Express Delivery on orders over Nepal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information
Easy returns on our products, Returns are free and easy!
We are providing top quality products and service.
Back to top